Thank you to everyone who worked at and/or bought plants at our Spring Garden Sale!
Next event: Trip to Anderson Gardens in Rockford on Monday, June 10
Monday, June 2, 2019
Four houses within Lake Summerset will be featured. You may pick up a map of the locations starting at 9:00 a.m. at the Lodge. You may tour the gardens at your own pace anytime between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. that day.
Optional Lunch at 12:00 noon: $10. Please call Judy Hewitt at 815-248-2377 to order by June 20.
Goals of the Lake Summerset Garden Club:
- To promote a full appreciation of gardens and to cultivate gardening knowledge in our members
- To help beautify our community of Lake Summerset and our members’ homes
- To maintain the public gardens of Lake Summerset
We are always accepting new members. Membership is open to all residents and lot owners of Lake Summerset who:
- Pay annual club dues of $10
- Attend meetings from April – December: See our Calendar for specific dates, times and locations.
We’d love for you to come join us!